“I had lot of media files in computer, and the memory was almost full and I wanted to add new data in my system. So thought of making space for the new data, so deleted the data which were not important and but in the process of deletion even my important files were moved to Trash. Which I was not aware of, after deletion I emptied the trash and the files were deleted. So now I have realized that there were some files which were important. So is there any way I can get the files back?”
The data once deleted is inaccessible to the user, but fortunately the data can be recovered as the data even after emptying Trash consumes the space in memory. But let us first discuss the possible reason for data loss in Mavericks.
Potential reason for data loss in Mavericks trash:
- The files in the trash may be valuable and files may have got into the Trash bin by mistake, but once the files are emptied from the trash they are lost permanently. The user may realize that the data emptied from trash were important and regret later for emptying the trash bin.
- Sometimes the user may directly use the combination of “Shift + Command + Delete” which deletes the files without the files moving in trash bin. The combination might be helpful for the deletion process to be faster, but you may be made to pay the price if the files deleted were important to you.
- Also there are certain third party software tools which empty the trash without any formal notification.
Even after emptying of trash bin the data is recoverable, the reason for recoverable becoming possible is that data is never deleted it is only made inaccessible and the files still consumes memory in the hard drive. So the data is in the hard drive unless it is overwritten by new data. So for recovery to be possible the data shouldn’t be overwritten and also, don’t install any data recovery software to avoid overwriting of files. If you still ignore the facts to prevent data loss and lose your files by accidental deletion, even then the data is recoverable using the recoverable tools.
There are different recoverable tools available, but I suggest the Recover Mac Trash software. For more assistance, simply tap here http://www.recovermactrash.com. It is highly reliable tool, which helps in data recovery in simple steps and you can restore data from Mavericks Trash supported by HFS+ and HFSX volumes with ease. It also supports various version of Mac OS X like Lion, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, etc with great ease.
- Perform recovery of data after emptying from Mavericks trash with utmost ease.
- This software can perform data recovery from Mavericks Trash on basis of unique signatures.
- Preview option to view the recovered data before restoring to memory.
- Data can be sorted on the basis of filename, file extension, file creation date, file size etc.
- Data recovery for Mac based HFS+ and HFSX volumes.
Prevent data loss in Mavericks trash:
- It is good practice to look at Trash, to look for important files before emptying it or else there will be loss of valuable data.
- As a piece of advice when you use the combination of “Shift + Command + Delete” you should be sure that the files you are deleting are no longer required.
- Don’t go for unreliable third party software. Because some of the softwares tend to empty the trash files without the permission of the user. So always prefer certified software product for data security.